Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fenway Park

We were so blessed to be able to go to the Opening Day game at Fenway Park.  The only reason we got to go was because Robby and Bart know Todd Jones who plays for Detroit.  Even though the Tigers lost, and we shamefully wore Red Sox gear all day, we had an amazing time.  One of my favorite things about Robby is his love for the Great American Game.  He was so excited and so I inturn was excited.  However, after just finishing a cleanse, I was more excited about the ballpark food than anything.  I was a bit disappointed in the dogs though.  Nothing like Busch Stadium hotdogs.  Go Cards :)

1 comment:

Michael said...

I bet that was a blast!! I've loved getting to know you guys over this past year and then Faith tells me that you canceled on us. geez. that really hurts. I can't think of anything more important than hanging out with the Bleeckers, but I'll be humble here and just say have fun at whatever weird thing you've chosen to attend that night.