Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Is it almost over?

I have been contemplating recently about what God is teaching me in this pregnancy, and I am having a hard time figuring it out.  You see, at the beginning I was exhausted and so nauseous.  I couldn't wait for the first 12 weeks to be over.  They ended and I felt like a new woman, but not for long.  Since January I have been fighting desperately with my immune system.  I am usually an extremely healthy person.  I really don't get sick much at all.  However, since January, I have had 5 sinus infections, and just recently got the Flu.  I mean really?  It has been one of the hardest times in my life for sure.  I am now past the fever part of the Flu, but have absolutely no energy at all.  

So that leaves me to wondering what I am supposed to see in all this.  At this point I feel like I will never feel human again.  I think there was a point in my life when I had lots of energy and got a lot of things done.  Not right now, though.  I mean what am I going to do when I have a newborn and I haven't been able to rest before that sweet baby comes?  Well, i am just thinking that I am going to finally do life with God's strength and not my own.  That is my prayer now.  It should always be my prayer, but I am always in my own way.  So I am here now, in need of a strength that my earthly body has no way of providing.  

So my heavenly Father will be my strength.  I am believing God for a miracle of health before and after this baby comes.  I know he can heal me, and I am believing it!  

No comments: