Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Colorado Trip





We went to Colorado recently. By "we" I mean me, mom, dad, josie, virginia, abby, and levi. Josie, Virginia, and Abby are my 3 nieces that my mom and dad were having a BLAST with this summer. I think they really wanted to steal them by the end of the summer. They were pretty lonely when they went home. Anywho, this was a long trip, but a beautiful one. We had some great times, and some "oh my goodness what have I gotten myself into" moments, but overall it was great. Just imagine all of us crammed into a Yukon XL and it should give you a good laugh. Lots of backyardigans. By the time we were on our way home, even the girls in the back were begging me to put on Levi's "show" so that he would stop screaming. God bless the little ones. Patience is almost a quality of mine now!

3 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Hey welcome to blog land!

What fun to catch up with you this way. Keep the posts coming, Levi is getting so big! :)

And let's do lunch soon, we need to catch up!

Susan

Denisa said...

I loved reading your blog...what a great way to stay connected. I wish I had the time to do a blog too...maybe I'll do one when I'm bored at work one day...hehehe. Levi is so adorable and we love him so much. Can't wait for Olivia and Levi to be able to play together. Loved all the pictures and YES Levi is a COOL dude! Love, Denisa

Kate said...

Dude! Wheres a new post?? :)