Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall and Halloween

He loved being Buzz
Buzz Lightyear


In the choo choo train
I love his kisses!
I think he actually looks like me here
So cute!
In the jump house, he loves jumping!
More kisses!










Sorry I haven't been on in a while.  I have not been feeling the greatest and therefore have not felt like blogging.  We have had a lot going on, Robby coming in and out of town like a flash has been difficult.  Thanks to my extended family,  Levi and I are doing great.  Can't wait for the weekend of the 21st though.  That means Robby will be done touring for a while and we will be able to act like a fairly normal family.  So in the mean time, enjoy these pics of our buddy and squeeze the ones you love tightly!!!

2 comments:

Denyse said...

He is sooo cute! The pics in the pumpking patch look like an ad for upscale baby clothing. He's male model material for sure! I love the one where his little nose is crinkled up.

The Vandy's said...

o my goodness, he really is toooooo cute!