Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Elusive Photoshop


I tried tonight to use my Photoshop program again. It just isn't going through my brain. I don't understand how it works. Do you have to have a certain gene that allows you to understand that program. If so, I do not have it. Lacking the gene officially! I desperately want to be good at taking pictures. It is something I feel I could be good at if I wanted to. I just don't know where to start. What books to read, classes to take. Everyone I know that is great at taking pictures says to me "I just read books and taught myself." Really? The seriously taught themselves to take these stunning pictures? Well then, I am going to come back on my next post and be an AMAZING photographer! You'll see! In the mean time here is another pic of the boy! Enjoy.

No comments: