Saturday, March 1, 2008

The 2nd Birthday



For some reason I just can't get my act together a lot of times. Another one of those times besides the blogging, was when I just didn't get a 2nd Birthday party for my son put together. We had been traveling almost the entire month of December and I just didn't get it done. So we invited a couple of friends and family over to the house at the last minute just so Levi could blow out a candle and eat some cake. We took a couple of pictures to prove to him later in life that we really did have a birthday party. Some days I still feel bad, but people keep reminding me that he doesn't know that I didn't throw him this elaborate bash. I am also trying to remind myself constantly that this game called life is NOT a competition. I always feel like I have to keep up with the Joneses and so I am trying to not do that anymore. So here are the pics of the "bash" Enjoy!

No comments: