Monday, March 10, 2008

Sad Snow Day!




Sorry for the delay...stupid blogger wouldn't upload pics....here you go....
Well the snow in March was really beautiful. The sad part is we weren't able to really enjoy it. Levi has been sick now for a week! He got so dehydrated on Saturday that I decided to go ahead and take him to Urgent Care. My doctor said I needed to take him in, so I did. It was awful. IV's, Xrays,urinary catheter. My main roll was to keep him calm and held down for all of it. All the tests came back fine and he just has gastritis. So after the fluids, he is so much better. He slept till 10 this morning! Thanks to all that were praying, and to my community for always being there for us! I love you all!

Oh, and check out the random duck that likes our front yard. He might have come back from the south a little early!

3 comments:

faith bleecker said...

great pic'!
Thanks for your comment. I'm so glad this was helpful. it was great seeing you at church last night. sorry we didn't get to chat.
Tell Levi I said hi! - michael

jen said...

Buscando las fotos de Mexico, amiga...

Unknown said...

He looks so cute!