Saturday, March 1, 2008

Valentine's Day Party



Levi had a Valentine's Day party at his MDO and I volunteered to help. this was really a milestone for me. I have always wondered how you get started with the whole room mom thing, and volunteering thing. So I feel like I have arrived. It was CRAZY! There were kids everywhere. In the midst of the playing and screaming, I was trying to make sure that Levi didn't go around and eat every other kids cupcake. He is just like his mama. Wants cake, and wants it now! So I spent the whole time running after him saying "no, not yours!" He ate a cupcake, and a huge cookie. Then on the way home he crashed from the sugar. He doesn't rally ever get sugar, so it just made him crash big time. It was fun though!

2 comments:

jeannie said...

I'd give him my cupcake if he made that face! So stinking cute!
- Jeannie

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

love the updates! and look at you - multiple updates at a time! so proud! :)